What's everyone playing?
Alexander Sliwinski (@XanderSliwinski): Trying to learn Marvel vs. Capcom 3. This weekend will determine if I have the patience.Andrew Yoon (@scxzor): [...]Ben Gilbert (@BigBossBgilbert): My 360 is still busted, so I'm still creating a level (not nearly as exciting as Griffin's) in LBP 2. A buddy lent me 3D Dot Game Heroes, so I'm hoping to dig into that as well.Chris Buffa (@ChrisBuffa): Weather may be too warm this weekend for video games, but it seems like I am free this evening. Perhaps this is the best chance I'll have at some Dead Space 2. Then again, Best Buy is right across the street. MvC3?Christopher Grant (@ChrisGrant): I've got more Undead Nightmare to finish up, and then I might do the co-op missions in Red Dead Redemption. I can't put it down. I can't move on.David Hinkle (@DaveHinkle): I'll be continuing the adventures of my Dwarf commoner, Killmurder, in Dragon Age: Origins. He's actually a pretty nice guy, believe it or not!Griffin McElroy (@griffinmcelroy): Pokemon Black. Too busy playing to write joke about it or form coherent sentence.James Ransom-Wiley: Just "head games" for me this weekend.JC Fletcher (@jcfletcher): All this talk of Marvel vs. Capcom 3 has me considering a purchase. Oh wait! I've played Super Street Fighter IV for maybe 15 minutes since picking it up. And I have Okamiden to play for review ... and I'll be out of town, away from the PS3, this weekend. You win again, logic.Justin McElroy (@JustinMcElroy): ['cationing]Ludwig Kietzmann (@LudwigK): I'm envisioning a lot of 4,732-hit combos in my future with Marvel vs. Capcom 3.Mike Schramm (@MikeSchramm): Racing through Fable 3, hoping to get it done before I have to leave for GDC in about a week.Randy Nelson (@DangerPenguin): Me? I'll be playing the #$%@ out of Bulletstorm. Speaking of which, anyone have a @#$%*&! soap they recommend that's easy on $@#&*% the palate?Richard Mitchell (@SenseiRAM) Curleh Mustache! And maybe some Dead Space 2, You Don't Know Jack or Demon's Souls.
View the original article here
This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder