5 Mayıs 2011 Perşembe

Earn Money With Share Cash 0.45$ Per Download!!

Hey friends.Dou you want to earn lots of cash many ? I think you want.Then Please Read this article and learn how can you earn cash money with sharecash.


--> Friends First we should register.

Sharecash.org Register Link with Referance ( Recomended ) :
Register

Sharecash.org Register link with  no ref.

Bad Register way


--> Then we should upload file(s).You can use this link for upload :

Upload File(s)



--> And share your download link with your friends.If your friends download your file(s) you'll get 0.4$ per download.


And ofcourse you can download file(s).And we can earn money with your help.And if u download strangers's files strangers should will download your file(s).


--> Now I'll teach you how you can download file(s).Look at pictures.
First enter url.And you will see this screen.


Choose Only 1 survey ( ALL of them are free!!) For example ;




I already uploaded some files for you.If u download my files you can rich some cash points.Please download and earn money together.

Links :
1)   Download Me :)


2)   2-Download Me :)


3)  3-Download Me :)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder